Central control system or AI， there must be with circuit boards.
What are the types of circuit boards?
Circuit boards are divided into three categories: single board, double-sided board and multi-layer board.
First is the single panel. On the most basic PCB, the parts are concentrated on one side, and the wires are concentrated on the other side. Because the wire only appears on one side, this kind of PCB is called single-sided circuit board. Single panel is usually easy to make and low cost, but the disadvantage is that it can not be applied to too complex products.
Double panel is the extension of single panel. When single-layer wiring can not meet the needs of electronic products, double-sided panel should be used. Both sides have copper-clad wires, and the wires between the two layers can be conducted through holes to form the required network connection.
Multilayer board refers to a printed board with more than three layers of conductive graphics layer and the insulating material between them, which is laminated with each other, and the conductive graphics between them are interconnected according to the requirements. Multilayer circuit board is the product of the development of electronic information technology in the direction of high speed, multi-function, large capacity, small volume, thin and lightweight.
What materials are circuit boards divided into?
Circuit boards are divided into FPC, PCB and FPCB according to their characteristics.
Flame retardant copper-clad phenolic paper laminate.
1) Flame retardant copper-clad epoxy E glass fiber cloth laminate and its bonding sheet material.
2) Flame retardant copper-clad modified or unmodified epoxy e fiberglass cloth laminate and its bonding sheet materials.
3) Flame retardant copper-clad epoxy / PPO glass cloth laminate and its bonding sheet material.
4) Flame retardant copper clad modified or unmodified epoxy glass cloth laminate and its bonding sheet materials.
5) Flame retardant copper-clad epoxy E glass cloth laminate (for catalytic addition method).
What is circuit board compatibility?
EMC refers to the ability of electronic equipment to work coordinately and effectively in various electromagnetic environments. The purpose is to make the electronic equipment not only suppress all kinds of external interference, make the electronic equipment work normally in the specific electromagnetic environment, but also reduce the electromagnetic interference of the electronic equipment itself to other electronic equipment.
1. Choosing a reasonable wire width is mainly caused by the inductance component of the printed wire, so the inductance of the printed wire should be minimized.
2. Adopting the correct wiring strategy and adopting the equal wiring can reduce the conductor inductance, but the mutual inductance and distributed capacitance between the conductors increase. If the layout allows, it is better to adopt the well shaped network wiring structure. The specific method is that one side of the printed board is horizontally wired, the other side is vertically wired, and then connected with the metallized hole at the crossing hole.
3. In order to suppress the crosstalk between the PCB wires, it is necessary to avoid the long-distance equal routing as far as possible in the design of wiring, and to open the distance between the wires as far as possible. The signal wire, the ground wire and the power wire shall not cross as much as possible. A grounded printed wire is set between some signal wires which are very sensitive to interference, which can effectively suppress crosstalk.
gmtlight ~ PCB customization expert
If necessary, contact firstname.lastname@example.org