I have all colors of the LED wheel light for the valve of my bike. They are red, blue, yellow and green color, and the light effect is wonderful when I was riding my bike at night. And these valve decorations make me happy until last week.
My colleague James brought me another bike wheel lamp, he called it the Hub Lamp. Which is light up by its own battery inside, I feel good after I heard that. Because I should keep a good speed to make the light shining when I use the Valve Light. That means I need to keep pedaling on and on and on so that the light could be shining on the valves.
With this Hub Lamp from James, I will enjoy the riding time in the dark and the amazing light effect with me every second. In my opinion, it looks like a good designed disk and people like to call it a UFO shape. So I like the hub type more funny than the valve ones, and I have use this decoration lamp and touch it closer for a week, here is some experiences I like to share to you.
Wheel hub lights that keep light even when parked in place
- 7 light colors, 18 flashing modes
- The protection level of the product reaches IP65
- Optimized design for longer product life
- USB charging, easy to use
So what lighting effects does it have?
- When the switch is off, press and hold for 2 seconds to start the product and select the light color.
- Control the light color through the switch. The color will switch back and forth between red, blue, green, pink, yellow, blue, color and alternate flash.
- If you want to turn off its light, just press the switch for a long time at any time.
- When the switch is off, long press for 3 seconds to enter the light changing mode, and 18 kinds of lights will change automatically.
Some people don't like to put luminous products on their bicycles. One of the reasons is that many products are installed on the spokes of bicycles. There is no need for these people to worry that the rotating wheels will deform slowly due to the deviation of the center of gravity after the luminous products are installed.
At present, most of the products have been deeply designed. During the design process, engineers have considered the above problems. In particular, this hub lamp is installed on the axis of the wheel lamp, which has no impact on riding. Except for the beautiful light and the attracted eyes, it will not bring you anything else.
In addition to a hub lamp and a USB charging cable, there are six rubber gaskets in the package of the product. These gaskets will play a key role in the installation of the products. They can prevent skidding and make the products stably installed on the wheels without shaking during riding. Of course, the premise of the above is that your bicycle axle is the right size.
Using a 60cm USB charging cable, open the silicone waterproof plug at the charging port to charge the hub lamp. When the red light is on, it means that the product is charging, and when the green light is on, it means that the product is fully charged. Unplug the power cord and cover the waterproof plug, you can start to use the hub light to show the gorgeous effect.