What does ultraviolet lamp sterilization need to pay attention to?
UV lamp when lighting
Recently, many people begin to pay attention to ultraviolet disinfection lamp. Ultraviolet disinfection is the use of appropriate wavelength of ultraviolet radiation can destroy the molecular structure of DNA, that is, deoxyribonucLEIc acid, or RNA (ribonucleic acid) in microbial cells, resulting in growth cell death and (or) regenerative cell death, so as to achieve the effect of sterilization and disinfection. UV disinfection technology is based on modern epidemic prevention, medicine and photodynamic technology. It uses specially designed UVC band ultraviolet radiation with high efficiency, high intensity and long life to kill all kinds of bacteria, viruses, parasites, algae and other pathogens directly.
In order to achieve the ideal sterilization effect, the ultraviolet disinfection lamp should select the appropriate power and quantity of ultraviolet light according to the area of the specific place.
Room ultraviolet disinfection lamp has been mature and widely used. Before use, it is necessary to check whether the voltage and frequency are consistent with the product, and use the power socket which is consistent with the product, and then connect the power supply. When the ultraviolet light is emitted from the lamp tube, the ultraviolet sterilization and disinfection work has started. Generally, the irradiation time of disinfection should not be less than 30 minutes. It is suggested that the air disinfection time should be 40 minutes in 10-15 square meters room.
It should be noted that when the ultraviolet disinfection lamp is turned on, the personnel must leave the site to avoid ultraviolet light wave burning eyes and skin.
For infants and young children, special attention should be paid to the possible damage caused by ultraviolet rays. In order to prevent the disinfection lamp from harming children, especially kindergartens, teachers should know how to use the disinfection lamp correctly
UV lamp when lighting
1. The ultraviolet light of ultraviolet disinfection lamp has certain influence on human body irradiation, and can not directly irradiate human body. When disinfecting, pay attention to let the children leave.
2. Ultraviolet radiation should be limited in time and enough intensity of ultraviolet radiation should be ensured. The irradiation time is generally 30 ~ 60 minutes. 1.5W ultraviolet disinfection lamp is required per cubic meter, that is, a 30W ultraviolet disinfection lamp is required for every 20 cubic meters of space.
3. The environment also has influence on the sterilization effect of ultraviolet disinfection lamp. The output intensity of ultraviolet light is the highest when the temperature is between 27 ℃ and 40 ℃. High humidity or dust will reduce the sterilization capacity of the lamp. Therefore, the sterilization environment needs to be kept clean and dry. The disinfection lamp tube should be wiped with alcohol every 2 weeks.
4. The disinfection lamp tube needs to be replaced frequently. The ultraviolet disinfection lamp has slow leakage phenomenon. After 8000 hours of use, the lamp tube needs to be replaced in time, generally once a year.
5. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamp to sterilize, it is better to close the doors and windows, close the curtains, open the quilts, books and other items that need to be disinfected, so as to achieve the best sterilization effect.
In case of accidental burns by disinfection lamp, mainly infants, the following emergency measures should be taken:
1. If children are not careful with eye injuries, the general situation is not a big problem, just like being burned by the sun, serious eye drops or human milk can be dropped to help recovery.
2. If the child's eyes have just been burned by the disinfection lamp, the child can immediately lie down and close his eyes, and then cold compress the eyes with cold water towel. This method can reduce the eye congestion of children, and has the effect of rapid pain relief. The cold effect lasts until the eye pain is relieved. Teachers should change the cold towel for children in time to ensure the effect of cold compress.
3. If the children's skin burns, teachers can immediately apply tea oil or general skin care products to the affected parts of children. If it's not a serious burn, you can recover in a few days. If the burn is serious, you can gently apply general skin care products to the child every day within 3 to 4 days, but do not scrub the burned area with force. The burned area will molt automatically after a week.
Ultraviolet disinfection is a physical method. It does not add any substance to the air and has no side effects. In addition, combined with hypochlorite disinfection rod for space disinfection, the effect may be better.
(compiled by gmtlight product department, some contents refer to self Encyclopedia)