What is luminous film? Have you ever used luminous tape? Luminous means glow in dark.
Luminous tape is viscose coated on luminous film to design various graphics. Any place where it is pasted can emit light in the dark. Luminous tape has many usages.
What are the characteristics of luminous film?
Luminous film is made of rare earth aluminate and other materials. It is environmentally friendly, non radioactive, energy-saving and easy to engrave. The product has a good light storage and luminous effect on all kinds of visible light. After natural absorption of light in general indoor, it can continuously emit light in the dark for more than 5 hours. When using, it does not need power supply and makes full use of natural light source. The process of light absorption, light storage and light emission can be recycled.
Luminous film can be used to make emergency evacuation signs, sign directional signs, road guidance, underground coal mines, emergency signs, fire equipment, prohibition, warning, instructions, public information signs.
Specific uses of luminous film
Luminous film is used in various fields of life and work. At present, luminous materials are mainly used for decoration, craft toys and indication signs. The specific functions are embodied in the field of fire protection, such as luminous signs. The specific uses are summarized as follows.
1. It is suitable for printing, silk screen printing of images, documents, trademarks, greeting cards, signs, wall charts, brochures, book covers, etc.
2. It can be pasted directly and suitable for direct printing or printing.
3. It is suitable for all kinds of inkjet printers. It can print documents, business cards, photos, greeting cards, pictures, picture books, etc.
4. Frosted type luminous film, the pattern is designed in the middle layer, beautiful and wear-resistant, applied to various public information signs, fire signs, trademarks, etc.
Characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of luminous film
1. Short light storage time, large light receiving area and long afterglow time;
2. It is easy to cut and widely used. It can be directly used for printing, printing, carving, etc;
3. No radiation, no pollution
4. Easy to fold and turn, easy to transport and carry
5. Strong environmental adaptability (- 10 ℃ - 40 ℃), not easy to aging under strong ultraviolet radiation, long service life
6. Good surface finish
7. Disadvantages: because the light is stored physically, the brightness is not like the light, so it can only be used as signs.
The above contents are provided by gmtlight luminous products division.
To learn more about luminous film, please email firstname.lastname@example.org