PayPal's payment process and dispute settlement
PayPal is a convenient international payment method, especially for micro payment, which shows the advantages of fast and low cost, so it is widely used in foreign trade micro payment..
How to pay to merchants or payees through paypal?
1. As long as there is an e-mail address, the payer can log in to open a PayPal account, become its user through verification, provide credit card or relevant bank information, increase the account amount, and transfer a certain amount of money from the account or credit card registered at the time of opening the account to the PayPal account.
2. When the payer starts the payment process to the third party, he must first enter the PayPal account, fill in the amount to be paid, and fill in the PayPal's e-mail account as required.
3. PayPal automatically sends e-mail to the merchant or payee to inform them of the payment waiting to be collected or transferred.
4. If the merchant or payee is also a PayPal user, the payment specified by the payer will be transferred to the payee.
5. If the merchant or payee does not have a PayPal account, the payee must register on the website according to the instructions of the PayPal e-mail content and obtain a PayPal account. The payee can choose to convert the money into a check and send it to the designated place, transfer it to his personal credit card account or transfer it to another bank account.
In other words, if the payee is already a PayPal user, the payment can be remitted to his own PayPal account, and the amount can be displayed in the account; if the payee does not have a PayPal account, the website will send out a notification email to guide the PayPal to register a new account on the PayPal website.
What is the paypal dispute resolution process?
If the payer disputes the payment, he can apply for dispute settlement, and Paypal will immediately freeze the payment.
In order to avoid disadvantages, the seller needs to do the following:
1) Deliver the goods within 7 days after the trading day;
2) There is tracking order number for delivery. You can find the successful delivery online. Please save the delivery order;
3) PayPal strongly recommends shipping to the shipping address provided by PayPal on the transaction details, or the address added to the buyer's PayPal account;
4) The transaction of 250 US dollars / 250 US dollars or more should be signed by the recipient (the service provided by the general express company).
After the dispute occurs, the payer and the payee communicate in the early stage. If an agreement is reached, the dispute can also be ended.
The dispute cannot be settled through negotiation. The payer can apply for compensation. For non eBay transactions, PayPal usually does not intervene in the investigation, but will retain 180 days of processing authority. Therefore, it is suggested that seller should take the initiative to contact the buyer to see if it can help the buyer solve the problem in private, so as to avoid the buyer from proposing a refund to the credit card company.
Tip: large transactions are not suitable for PayPal, because the rate of 4.5% is not cost-effective for large transactions.