What are the five famous wineries in Bordeaux?
Many people know that Bordeaux produces high quality red wine. Do you know the five famous wineries in Bordeaux?
Five famous Chateau in Bordeaux: Chateau Haut Brion, Chateau Latour, Chateau Lafite Rothschild, Chateau Mouton Rothschild, Chateau Margaux.
The five major Bordeaux wineries in France refer to the following five famous wineries:
1. Chateau Haut Brion, also known as king hobo, is located in Pessac leognan, an independent AOC, which was divided from Graf in 1987 on the left bank of Bordeaux. It is a first-class winery in Graf region. At the same time, it is also the only winery with red and white grape wine and Bordeaux top wine list. King Hober winery is the smallest of the five major wineries in Bordeaux, but it is also one of the oldest wineries in Bordeaux. In 1855, when the Chateau de Bordeaux was classified, King Hober was the only one of the 60 Chateau not in Medoc.
2. Chateau Latour is a national treasure of France. It is located in the south of Pauillac, the upper Medoc producing area on the left bank of Bordeaux. It is famous for producing high-quality red wine. The winery has a vineyard area of 107.5 acres with an average age of 35 years. about 10000 grapes are planted per hectare, with an annual output of about 20000 cases of wine. Chateau Latu is also one of the top wineries in 1855.
3. Chateau Lafite Rothschild, founded in 1354, produces world-famous French Bordeaux wine. The winery is located in the "first slope of Bordeaux", which is named for its location in the highlands on the right bank of the Garonne River: Lafite means "hill" at that time. The climate and soil conditions are unique. It covers 178 hectares of land (including 103 hectares of vineyards), ranking the top among the five first-class top wineries, and also larger than most of the second and third grade wineries.
4. Chateau Mouton Rothschild is located in Pauillac in the Medoc region of Bordeaux, where three of Bordeaux's five top wineries are gathered. It is only a stone's throw away from Lafite manor. Mutong winery is famous all over the world. The icons on the wine bottles produced by Mutong winery are designed by a different famous artist at that time every year, thus creating a precedent of wine art design. The wine style of Mutong winery is unique, which is between that of Chateau Lafite and Chateau Latu. The aroma of Mutong winery is very unique, with strong coffee aroma. In some good years, the wine is rich in body, long aftertaste, pure in quality, without impurities, giving a very elegant feeling.
5. Chateau Margaux is located in Margaux village in Medoc area on the left bank of Bordeaux river. It is the most brilliant pearl in Margaux village. In 1855, it has entered the ranks of first-class wineries. It is as famous as Chateau Lafite Rothschild, Chateau Latour and Chateau Haut Brion. Thomas Jefferson, former president of the United States, once rated it as the top of five famous wineries in Bordeaux. Margaux has a feminine rhythm in French, and Margaux is famous for its elegance, delicacy and gentleness. Margaux is the representative of Bordeaux, delicate, gentle and elegant.