What's the standard of badminton?
Badminton is a kind of small indoor game which is made of feather and cork by using a long handle net ball across the net. Badminton matches are held on a rectangular field with nets in the middle. The two sides use various techniques and tactics such as serving, hitting and moving to hit the ball back and forth on the Internet, so as not to make the ball fall into their own effective area or make the other side miss the ball.
The definition of badminton in the rules of badminton competition of the International Badminton Federation:
1. The ball can be made of natural materials, artificial materials or a mixture of them. As long as the flight performance of the ball is similar to that of the ball made of natural feathers and cork ball holder wrapped with sheepskin
2. The ball should have 16 feathers fixed on the ball socket
3. The length of the feather is 62-70mm. The length of the feather of each ball should be the same from the supporting surface to the tip of the feather
4. The top of the feather is round, 58-68mm in diameter
5. Feather should be tied firmly with thread or other suitable materials
6. The bottom of the ball holder is round with a diameter of 25-28 mm
7. The weight of the ball is 4.74-5.50g
8. Balls not made of feathers:
8.1. To make a skirt of synthetic material or a ball, as of natural feathers
8.2. Ball holder as described in rule 6
8.3. The size and weight of the ball shall be as specified in rules 3, 4 and 7; however, due to the differences in specific gravity and properties between synthetic materials and natural feathers, an error of no more than 10% is allowed
9. As long as the general style, speed and flight performance of the ball remain unchanged, the standard ball may not be used under the following special circumstances with the approval of relevant organizations
9.1. It is not suitable to use standard ball due to altitude, climate and other conditions;
9.2. only when the change is beneficial to the development of the competition
The electronic light-emitting badminton produced by gmtlight is designed for non professional badminton enthusiasts. Users can play badminton in dark night. The badminton cannot be used in professional competitions.