【Working principle and making method of EL cold light sheet】
El is the meaning of electroluminescence, English full name: electro luminescent, referred to as El. EL cold light sheet is a kind of physical phenomenon that the electric field generated by the AC voltage applied to the two ends of the electrode excites the luminescence of the fluorescent material, namely the electric field luminescence phenomenon. Combining a variety of substances to produce different colors of light source, it has the characteristics of low power consumption, soft light, no ultraviolet, color diversity, long life, no heat and so on. So it is commonly known as cold light source. The cold light source is different from the traditional point or line light-emitting mechanism, but a uniform overall light-emitting surface, EL light sheet will not cause damage to the vision, and it is elastic and can be cut into any complex shape light source.
The physical working principle of EL
EL cold light sheet is a device that converts electric energy into light energy. Its working principle is that the particles of zinc sulfide are driven by AC voltage between the two poles to generate AC electric field. The electrons run at high speed in the luminescent layer to activate the luminescent atoms, which are accelerated to obtain enough energy. The electrons excited by the electric field collide with the luminescent center and fluorescent substance, Electroluminescence (EL) is a physical phenomenon leading to the emission of high efficiency cold light.
How to make EL cold light film?
The thick film method of screen printing is adopted, and the working environment should have a dust-free purification workshop of more than 300000 level.
1. Substrate preparation: A. ITO substrate is made of ITO (indium tin oxide) evaporated on the surface of PET polyester film, which is used as the transparent front electrode of EL light sheet; B. The organic conductive paste is printed on a special film as a conductive substrate to replace the normal ITO (120t-140t screen printing can be used).
2. Luminous layer printing: luminous powder and binder (organic polymer) are mixed to form a luminous paste suitable for screen printing, and the luminous paste is printed on ITO substrate with a thickness of 30 ~ 40 mm μ M (60t ~ 100t screen printing can be used).
3. Insulating layer printing: barium titanate powder and binder (organic polymer) are mixed to form an insulating paste suitable for screen printing, and the insulating paste is printed on the luminous layer with a thickness of 20-30 mm μ It can be printed on 60t-100t screen.
4. Back electrode printing: the conductive silver paste is printed on the insulating layer to act as the back electrode with a thickness of 8 ~ 12 mm μ M (80t ~ 100t screen printing can be used).
5. Protective layer printing: UV curable ink is printed on the back electrode to play the role of insulation and protection (120t ~ 140t screen printing can be used).
6. According to the needs of light-emitting front pattern printing.
7. Assembly: 1 shear; (2) stick electrode; 3. Superplasticity (one side or two sides); Finished product inspection; 5 packaging.
Some parameters of EL cold light
1. El advertising size: maximum 120 * 220cm
2. El advertisement thickness: 0.8cm-3.2cm (with frame thickness), EL film thickness: 0.2-0.5mm
3. El advertising working voltage: AC110V-240V, 50-2000hz; Small area EL light emitting chip input dc9v-dc48v output 700Hz 110V
4. Low energy consumption: 3MW / cm2
5. Working temperature: - 40-65c
6. El advertising life: more than 10000 hours
7. El advertising brightness: 40-160cd / m2
8. The El advertisement can be placed in the water with waterproof treatment.
9. The surface of El advertising film can be matte and bright
10. Installation and use of El advertising film: when installing, use Velcro or double-sided tape to paste the lamp film on the wall, or order the lamp film and hook with aluminum alloy frame or PVC back plate to hang on the wall. The power supply and driver can be placed in the corner of the ground. When ordering, you should customize a slightly long data line (the connecting line from the lamp chip to the driver) to ensure the placement and safety of the power supply and driver. When in use, plug the outgoing line of the light-emitting chip into the output position of the driver, plug in the AC 220 V, and turn on the switch to work.
What are the characteristics of El backlight board?
1. Very good advertising effect
2. Can customize different size, color and luminous effect.
3. Very long life, more than 10000 hours.
4. No fever, no pollution, no radiation, no damage to health and environment.
5. Pass international standards, such as CE, SGS, etc.
6. The drive is built-in, with plug and play effect.
7. It can be bent, folded and cut at will. It is easy to install and use.
8. Waterproof and high temperature resistant
9. The thickness is thinner than led, only 0.3mm
EL cold light film, cold light lamp box, backlight
The cold light film can be used in indoor and outdoor advertising, dynamic advertising, automobile advertising, airport advertising, subway advertising, light box advertising, gift advertising and other commercial advertising, which can not only avoid the shortcomings of the traditional light box form, but also produce obvious advertising effect.
gmtlight focuses on the R & D and production of high quality EL cold light products. Welcome to order.