Double negative air purifier air cleaner around neck negative ion
Product name: Personal Air Purifier Necklace
Material: ABS anti-static plating + medical grade stainless steel
Product weight: Net weight: 28g
Function: Formaldehyde / sterilization
Control method: push-button
Power supply: USB steel (necklace)
Life time: 48 hours
Working principle: negative ion
Negative ion concentration:> 300 * 10 ions / cm³
Packing: 1pc/color box; 30pcs/ctn; 32*21.5*30cm; 5.2kg
Description of personal air purifier necklace:
1. Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds, the power indicator lights blue, and the product enters the working state.
2. Press and hold the power button again for 2 seconds, the power indicator goes out, and the product enters the shutdown state.
3. When charging the product, the power supply and other red lights flash. After the product is fully charged within 1-2 hours, the power indicator will always be red.
Features of personal air purifier necklace:
1. Using pulse tip technology to release a large amount of oxygen anions, using the latest double carbon brush and double negative ion generator design, more than 6 million negative ions can effectively remove floating dust, smoke, formaldehyde, PM2.5 and other harmful substances in the air.
2. Release a large amount of oxygen anions, kill harmful bacteria, molds and viruses, decompose smoke, odor and harmful gases, such as formaldehyde and benzene released from automotive interior parts (such as boards and leather).
3. Negative ions promote metabolism, activate cells, refresh the mind and relieve motion sickness.
Principle of negative ion air purifier:
Negative ions will adsorb suspended particles in the air (such as PM2.5, formaldehyde, pollen, second-hand smoke, pet hair, etc.), so that these suspended particles attract each other, become larger and heavier, and thus accelerate the landing, and the continuous use of 6 million through the purifier / cm³ Negative ion mouth and nose auxiliary police, like forming an invisible mask, can effectively reduce the inhalation of suspended dirt and avoid air hazards.