The fluorescent rod is nontoxic,The luminescence of fluorescent rod is one of the most suitable light sources for vision. It’s necessary to use them correctly.
The liquid of the fluorescent rod contains trace toxic substances. Its components contain dimethyl phthalate and dibutyl phthalate, both of which are toxic. The fluorescent rods produced by gmtlight minimize toxicity.
In fact, all the chemicals are with toxic To some extent and liquid inside the fluorescent rod are chemicals too.
Because the fluorescent rod is sealed and contains a variety of chemicals, the user is generally not exposed to chemicals. It is not feasible for many people to cut the fluorescent rod and take out the luminous liquid to play.
If you accidentally touch the liquid, you must clean it with water as soon as possible. If you accidentally eat it by mistake, you need to induce vomiting. A nearby hospital suggests that doctors use professional technology to deal with it.
Children need to play with fluorescent sticks under their care. Children under the age of 3 can't play with fluorescent sticks to avoid chewing the shell of the fluorescent sticks and sucking the liquid inside. once happened，it's better go to hospital.
once the reaction begins, i.e. the light starts to glow, the internal liquid gradually tends to be neutral and the toxicity tends to be the lowest.
If the fluorescent rod is used as required, it will not cause any harm to health. The luminescence of fluorescent rod is one of the most suitable light sources for vision, which is incomparable to many other lighting modes. That's why many people like fluorescent rods.