What are the advantages of LED bulbs?
For this question, in order to get an answer,we consulted Ms Rose, technical consultant of gmtlight, professional in LED lighting. She said that any product has both advantages and disadvantages. Advantages are good products. The advantages of LED bulbs can be summarized as follows.
1. LED bulb lamp is energy-saving and environmentally friendly. The energy consumption of white LED is only 1/10 of incandescent lamp and 1/4 of energy-saving lamp.
2. Longevity is the prominent feature of LED bulb lamp. Usually the life span can reach more than 100,000 hours. For ordinary families, lighting can be described as "once and for all" and "durable".
3. Frequent switch has good durability. Other lights, such as ordinary energy-saving lamps, will go black and spoil quickly if they are frequently turned on or off.
4, good integration, solid-state packaging, belongs to the type of cold light source. So it is very convenient to transport and install, can be installed in any micro and closed equipment, not afraid of vibration.
5. LED has high luminous efficiency and low cost. White LED lighting is entering millions of households.
6. Environmental protection, no mercury. The assembly parts of LED bulbs can be easily disassembled and assembled, and manufacturers can even recycle them.
7. Light distribution technology makes LED point light source expand to surface light source, enlarge luminous surface, eliminate glare, sublimate visual effect and eliminate visual fatigue.
8. Integrated design of LED bulb lens and lampshade. The lens has the functions of focusing and protecting, avoiding the repeated waste of light, and making the product more concise and beautiful.
9. High-power LED flat cluster packaging and integrated design of radiator and lamp holder. It fully guarantees the requirement of heat dissipation and service life of LED.
10. LED bulb lamp has strong lightning resistance and no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass shell, no traditional lamp tube fragmentation problem, no harm to human body, no radiation.
11. Working under low thermal voltage, safe and reliable. Usually, the surface temperature is less than 60 C.
12. Wide voltage range is the characteristic of LED bulb lamp, which is universal all over the world. 85V-264VAC full voltage range constant current ensures that life and brightness are not affected by voltage fluctuation.
13. The LED bulb lamp adopts PWM constant current technology with high efficiency, low heat and high constant current accuracy.
14. Reduce the line loss, no pollution to the power grid. Power factor (> 0.9), harmonic distortion (< 20%) and EMI meet the global target, which reduces the power loss of power supply lines and avoids high frequency interference pollution to power grid.
15. General standard lamp holder and E21 standard interface can directly replace existing halogen lamp, incandescent lamp and fluorescent lamp.
16. The luminous efficiency can be as high as 90 Lm/w. Various color temperatures can be selected. The color rendering index is generally 0.76-0.85.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of LED bulbs. With the continuous popularization of LED bulbs and the continuous improvement of technology, LED bulbs as daily lighting will be recognized by most people.